Grapevine’s Harvest Hall Ready to Open
The long-awaited opening of Grapevine’s first food hall is planned for this weekend. Opening February 6th, Harvest Hall plans to bring more great dining to DFW residents. The new spot brings elevated and creative food to the city. Residents and critics alike can’t wait to see the new spot open on Saturday.
The food hall was originally announced as a collaboration with the brand-new Hotel Vin. The hotel is an offshoot of Marriot Hotels, with plans to reach a younger crowd. The Hotel Vin will feature modern amenities and be right in the middle of fun activities in Grapevine. With the new Harvest Hall attached, the Hotel Vin is sure to be popular.
Harvest Hall plans to open to a warm welcome this Saturday. The new food hall will initially feature six restaurants and two bars. The restaurants opening this weekend will be Arepa TX, Chick & Biscuit, Easy Slider Texas, Monkey King, Spuntino, and Zatar, but more may be following soon. The bars will be Harvest Hall’s own, a main bar and another entertainment-focused one, complete with a stage.
Restaurants in the food hall
- Arepa TX. This will be Arepa TX’s second location, with the original still in Dallas. The restaurant serves up delicious Latin food, including arepas and tacos, that DFW residents have come to love.
- Chick & Biscuit. This new spot creates delicious biscuit sandwiches with all kinds of Southern food. They’re a spinoff of Grapevine’s Mason & Dixie, a sandwich and coffee shop.
- Easy Sliders Texas. Originally a popular food-truck in Dallas, Easy Sliders’ is opening their second physical location in Harvest Hall. The restaurant continues its tradition with great and interesting burgers.
- Monkey King. Another DFW staple, Monkey King plans to open their second location in the new food hall. For fantastic Asian street food with a flair, Monkey King is the place to go.
- Spuntino. Authentic Italian food is the name of the game for Spuntino. The all-new restaurant will serve small, classic Italian dishes made the old-fashioned way.
- Zatar. A Mediterranean spot to top everything off, Zatar is opening their second location in the DFW area. Zatar will serve delicious kebabs, falafel, and more.
Harvest Hall has plans to bring even more great things to Grapevine. The Mainline Coffee Bar will be another great shop opening too. All in all, Harvest Hall is sure to be a hit for DFW residents. We look forward to paying our respects and trying some of the great new foods as soon as possible!
We provide this news as a service to our friends and neighbors. If you’re in need of AC repair in Grapevine, Texas, we ask that you keep Air Conditioning Dallas in mind.